- Male, 30, Single as Hell
- Birthday: August 6, 1980
- Location: Russian Federation
- Hometown: Quezon City now sticking it out in Makati, (and back again to QC as of August 2010)
- Company: IDC, Meridian Telekoms, Smart Broadband Inc., Smart Communications Inc., Aboitiz Transport Systems, Inc., Digitel Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
- Schools (Other): SSC, LES, PCS, DGS, UP (Hindi ako na kickout! Promise!)
- Occupation: ANALyst
- Affiliations: UP Kabataang Pilosopo Tasyo, The Live Peanuts Band, Lagro Bad.Ass, Boy Bastos Crew
- Hobbies and Interests: sports (basketball, badminton, running, judo, volleyball, surfing and trekking), books (artbooks, cook books (serious!), contemporary literature), music and movies (No Carlo J Caparas Movies please)
- Favorite Books: Filipiniana books e.g. ambeth ocampo books, filipino literature, tom clancy, philosophy, art books, contemporary literature, neil gaiman books, steig larsson books.
- Favorite Movies: schindler’s list, the beach, meet joe black, about a boy, matrix trilogy, star wars saga, indiana jones trilogy, back to the future trilogy, hackers, LOTR trilogy, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Before Sunrise, After Sunset, Munich, V for Vendetta, Inglorious Basterds, Inception.
- Favorite Music: bossanova, acoustic, pop rock, ethnic, hip-hop, jazz, classical, folk…almost all except r&b
- Favorite TV Shows: CSI spin-off (nope CSI Miami not included), Alias, NBA, UFC, X-Games, Review Night, Attack of the Show, How I met your mother
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Religion: None, Avout Atheist
- Political Philosophy: Anarchist
- About Me: fat, short, ugly at very poor. I like to sleep and swim or do both at the same time. I like to annoy people by asking them stupid questions that has no relevance to anything whatsoever. I get bored easily and I like people who think I’m abnormal but still like me anyway. I believe that we are all here in this planet to make it a better place to live in and not to fuck other people’s lives around. Peace dude!
- Who I Want to Meet: Bellydancers 😉